Voluntary contribution scheme
The information below explains the voluntary contribution process.
Norman Park State School would like to extend to you the opportunity to contribute to our Voluntary Contribution Scheme. The scheme has been running for a number of years and is approved and supported by the P&C Association.
The contribution is used to supplement the funding provided to the school by the Department of Education Queensland, the P&C Association and grant applications. As a school we are extremely proud of the breadth of curriculum, extensive opportunities and the high quality achievement of our students in our school. All monies raised through the scheme are expended directly on the students of the school to maximise resources for student learning activities.
The contributions go directly to cover classroom costs (for example):
- Photocopying classroom resources for students
- Classroom consumables
- Art materials and equipment
- Resources for Mathematics, History, Geography, Science and Music
- Health and Physical Education equipment
- Information and Communication Technology resources and internet usage
- Prep students: $150 per child.
(This money will be expended on in-class and outdoor requisites for the children.)
- Years 1 to 6: $60 per child.
The contribution can be paid on any school day by:
- Single payment
- BPoint (preferred payment method)